Go Los Angeles CardLA-T-453
Go Los Angeles Card 1 Day
Dates & Prices
Added Attractions starting from April 1st 2019:
● Autry Museum of the American West
● Los Angeles, A Journey Through Time in Film
● South Coast Shop & Dine Package
- With access to over 26 top LA attractions, activities and tours, the Go Los Angeles Card offers something for everyone! Tour Warner Bros. Studio on a VIP tour; meet your favorite celebrities at Madame Tussauds Hollywood; take a hop-on hop-off city tour; experience thrills at Six Flags Magic Mountain; one weekday ticket to Universal Studios and much more. Enjoy the flexibility to create your own itinerary and sightsee at your own pace; plus, you'll save up to 55% on select tours, attractions, dining and shopping. Whether you're a first-time or seasoned visitor, you'll love this whole new way to discover Los Angeles! Enjoy direct entry to attractions. Simply print your pass and go – no voucher redemption required!
- Get access to over 26 top LA attractions, activities and tours with the Go Los Angeles Card! A total value of almost USD $1,000, this card is available to you at one low price.
- Visit LA's most popular attractions including Dolby Theatre Guided Tour, Madame Tussauds Hollywood, Six Flags Magic Mountain and the Queen Mary, and enjoy fun activities such as a hop-on hop-off bus tour, a Malibu celebrity homes tour and an afternoon at the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium! With the purchase of a 3-, 4-, 5- or 7-day Go Los Angeles Card, you will also receive one weekday entry to Universal Studios.
- This fully customizable Go Los Angeles Card lets you create your own itinerary based solely on the activities and attractions that interest you. Sightsee at your own pace and enjoy tremendous discounts and special offers at select retailers, restaurants and attractions.
Choose a card valid for one, two, three, four, five or seven days within a 14-day period, and enjoy a complimentary, full-color pocket guidebook to help you plan your Los Angeles vacation.
- See the Itinerary section below for a full list of included attractions, tours and activities.
With Go Los Angeles Card you get admission to:
Beach Cruiser Rentals: Santa Monica
Mountain Bike & Roller Skate
K1 Speed Indoor Karting* K1
San Diego 1-Hour Harbor Cruise
Harbor Cruise by Harbor Breeze Cruises
Whale Watch by Harbor Breeze Cruises
Aquarium of the Pacific
Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
California Science Center IMAX Movie
Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens
Knott's Berry Farm
Knott's Soak City Buena Park (seasonal May–September)
Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens
Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier (Your pass is valid for the All-Day Unlimited-Ride)
Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
OUE SkySpace Los Angeles (all-new LA attraction opening late spring of 2016)
Six Flags Magic Mountain (skip-the-line entry included)
BONUS on 3, 4, 5 & 7-day passes: Universal Studios Hollywood - Weekday Ticket
Battleship IOWA Museum
Madame Tussauds Hollywood
Natural History Museum of Los Angeles
Page Museum at the La Brea Tar Pits
Queen Mary (includes Ghosts and Legends Tour and self-guided ship tour)
Dolby Theatre Guided Tour (Home of The Oscars)
Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes Tour (Express entry)
Malibu Celebrity Homes Tour or Hop-on Hop-off Yellow
Route Tour departing Santa Monica (one per day)
Movie Star Homes Tour by LA City Tours
Sony Pictures Studios Tour (ages 13 and up; offered Monday - Friday)
Warner Bros. Studio VIP tour (ages 12 and up)
Macy's - 15% savings
Enterprise Rent-A-Car - 10% off the lowest online rate 汽
Beverly Center - high-end shopping experience (by invitation only)
The Original Farmers' Market - complimentary souvenir poster
The Lobster Restaurant - complimentary dessert with an entree purchase
The Whale & Ale Restaurant - 15% savings on all food and soft drinks
Hollywood Highland Center - complimentary savings book
Ports O' Call Restaurant - six complimentary oysters
LA Stage Alliance (downtown and Hollywood) - 50% savings on shows
Bonaventure Brewing Company - 20% savings
Special offers and attractions are subject to change.
- Go Los Angeles Cards are activated upon first usage and are valid over a period of 14 days.
Madame Tussauds Hollywood
Go Los Angeles Card 1 DayVisiting your first attraction activates your card. Then, use it over a two-week period.
Go Los Angeles Card 2 DayVisiting your first attraction activates your card. Then, use it over a two-week period.
Go Los Angeles Card 3 DayVisiting your first attraction activates your card. Then, use it over a two-week period.
Go Los Angeles Card 5 DayVisiting your first attraction activates your card. Then, use it over a two-week period.
Go Los Angeles Card 7 DayVisiting your first attraction activates your card. Then, use it over a two-week period.
Departure & Return
|Pass can be redeemed at any participating attraction|
- Take your time. Explore for 1, 2, 3, 5, or 7 calendar days over a two-week period, from 9am to 5:30pm.
- Visiting your first attraction activates your card. Then, use it over a two-week period. You have one year from the date of purchase to begin using your pass. After one year, it will expire.
- To learn more please check official link: ：http://www.smartdestinations.com/los-angeles-attractions-and-tours/_d_Lax-p1.html?pass=Lax_Prod_Go&allInc=true
- Use your pass right on your phone with the free Go City Card app or print it out in advance.
Includes & Excludes
- Choose as you go from 35 attractions. Museums, tours, cruises, and more.
- With your Digital Delivery, we provide two guide options: Online Guide or PDF Guide.
- Plus extra dining, shopping and entertainment discounts to help you save even more along the way.
- Transportation during your trip
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Universal Studios Hollywood Admission is NOT included on 1 or 2-day cards.
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Added Attractions starting from April 1st 2019: ● Autry Museum of the American West ● Los Angeles, A Journey Through Time in Film ● South Coast Shop & Dine Package
- Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us, subject to availability
- Visiting your first attraction activates your card. Then, you'll have 30 days to use your pass. You can enter attractions until 5:30 with the Go Los Angeles Card.
- It is recommended that you make a reservation 3 working days before departure, We will complete your itinerary confirmation and information reply within 24 hours. In case of rush hour, will not exceed more than 3 working days. If sold out, we will provide you with other options or cancel the order.
- In most cases, you can visit each attraction once per day. Some attractions are valid only once during the life of the pass. Please reference your guidebook for specific information on each attraction.
- Please note: No Refunds once you book our E-ticket.
- Go Los Angeles Cards of 3-Day durations or longer are good for one visit to Universal Studios Hollywood.Your Go Los Angeles Card must be valid at the time you visit the park, for example: if you purchase a 5-Day Go Los Angeles Card, you must visit Universal Studios Hollywood on one of the 5 days the card is used. Admission is NOT included on 1 or 2-day cards.
- Passes include admission to each attraction; no need to pay anything at the gate. Some attractions may offer upgrades or special exhibits for an additional fee.
- Passengers are not present or didn't use the product on that very day will be automatically considered as giving up the product and refund is not allowed.
- If you have other needs, Please contact or call for advice at the time of booking.
- The Go Los Angeles Card is non-transferrable and may not be re-sold.
- You'll get your pass via email as soon as your order processes. Choose between 2 options: Use your pass right on your phone with the free Go City Card app. Print your pass and guidebook at home. Links and easy-to-follow instructions for both options will be in your confirmation email.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction