1-Day HIGHLIGHTS AIR and HOOVER DAM BUS TOUR from Las VegasGH1-10820
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Aerial flight from Boulder Terminal to Grand Canyon West and return to Boulder Terminal
- Views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Colorado River and Grand Canyon West Rim
Government guided interior tour of Hoover Dam
Complimentary roundtrip hotel transfers
- One Meal Provided
|Day 1||Las Vegas→Hoover Dam||Hoover Dam / Mead Lake / Colorado River / Grand Canyon West Rim / Grand Canyon / Las Vegas|
Las Vegas→Hoover Dam
9:00 AM/ 12:15 PM
Grand Canyon West Rim
Soar over the majestic Grand Canyon and enjoy an insider’s tour of the Hoover Dam - a modern engineering marvel - with our Highlights Air with Hoover Dam Bus Tour. Your adventure begins with complimentary hotel pick-up and transfers to our state-of-the-art terminal. You'll check in with our desk staff and relax before boarding your touring airplane specifically designed for sightseeing. Peer out of the oversized windows for incredible viewing of the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead's sparkling waters en route to the canyon. Your flight over Grand Canyon West provides magnificent sights of landmarks including Eagle Point, Guano Point, and the mighty Colorado River below. Upon landing back at the air terminal, you’ll have time to browse through our gift shop and enjoy a meal before continuing on your tour.
A motorcoach will whisk you off on the next part of your journey: a VIP guided tour of the Hoover Dam. Learn the history of this massive construction and its powerful innerworkings. You'll have enough time to explore the observation deck, and photograph dramatic views of both the Colorado River and Lake Mead - a delightful contrast to the view from the air. Transfers will be provided to return you directly to your hotel and the memories of your sightseeing adventure are yours to keep.
•Tour Duration:Approximately 6-6.5 hours
•Roundtrip Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
•Hotel Pick-Up :Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
(Clients are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 1 to 1.5 hours prior to departure and brought to Boulder Terminal for check-in）
•Check-In: Upon arrival, check in at our private air tour terminal and prepare for your flight.
•Flight: Scenic route covering amazing views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West
•Souvenir Shopping & Meal : Return to the terminal and browse our on-site gift shop offering a wide variety of memorabilia. Enjoy a meal before boarding a motorcoach to depart for Hoover Dam.
•Hoover Dam Interior Tour: After a short ride to the Hoover Dam, a knowledgeable guide will escort you and provide details about the history of the dam along with ample time to explore the exterior of the dam and its exhibits.
•Return Hotel Transfers: Reboard the motorcoach for transfers back to your Las Vegas hotel.
Departure & Return
|Most major Las Vegas hotels.||The pickup time will be confirmed as the voucher||Please note your hotel information in detail when booking (name, address)|
- Please provide your hotel information in deatil
- Tour duration is around 6-6.5 hours, not including hotel transfers
- Roundtrip Flight Duration is around 70 minutes
Includes & Excludes
- Complimentary roundtrip Las Vegas hotel transfers
- Narrated scenic flight with views of the famous Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Grand Canyon West
- Bus transfers to Hoover Dam with a guided VIP tour of the dam
- 1 meal included
- All taxes and fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- The Hoover Dam is fully accessible, including the Visitor Center, the generator room, the observation deck, the restrooms, and the movie theater.
- Please contact our reservations department or ask at time of booking for more information about accessible hotel-to-terminal transportation accommodations.
- Passengers weighing 300lbs (136.36kg / 21.43 stone) or more will be charged a fee for an additional comfort seat. This fee is based on the product and ranges from $50 to $200.
- FAA requires each passenger to present a government issued photo identification card in order to board an aircraft, such as a driver's license or passport.
- A fuel surcharge of $5 to $10 ($45 for Monument Valley) per passenger and is included in your tour price.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction