Over the Edge Helicopter and Boat with Legacy (West Grand Canyon)GT-10846
Helicopter+Boat+Admission with Legacy
Dates & Prices
- The West Rim offers some of the most exciting options for exploring and sightseeing at the Grand Canyon. This is the only region of the park that allows easy access to the canyon floor. To reach the bottom otherwise requires days of rigorous hiking and climbing. Over the Edge with Legacy helicopter tour flies you over the rim's edge and down a mile below the rim of these ancient stone walls. Upon landing on the canyon floor, you'll enjoy a short and scenic walk to the bank of Colorado River where a pontoon boat awaits. This peaceful cruise offers sights of the mile-high canyon walls rising on either side of you. Afterwards, you'll return to the rim's surface by helicopter and continue touring the viewpoints on foot. This top-to-bottom Grand Canyon West tour truly is a sightseeing opportunity unlike any other!
•Flight Duration: Approximately 5-7 minutes each way
•Pontoon Boat Duration: Approximately 15-20 minutes
•Time spent at Grand Canyon: At the customer's discretion
•Check-In: Arrive at Grand Canyon West and check in for the helicopter flight to the bottom of the canyon.
•Helicopter Transfer: Fly 4,000 feet down to the canyon floor.
•Colorado River Cruise: Cruise up the Colorado River on a pontoon boat and float back.
•Rim Return: Helicopter flight back to the terminal and transfer to the rim shuttle service
•Ranch: Enjoy live entertainment and cowboy-themed activities in an old Western town setting.
•Viewpoints: Visit Eagle Point and Guano Point. Both areas offer spectacular views of the canyon.
•Terminal:Return to the terminal with photos and memories to last a lifetime.
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon West Rim
Grand Canyon Skywalk
Helicopter+Boat+Admission with LegacyPrices subject to availability
Helicopter+Boat+Admission with Legacy+MealPrices subject to availability
Helicopter+Boat+Admission with Legacy+SkywalkPrices subject to availability
Helicopter+Boat+Admission with Legacy+Skywalk+MealPrices subject to availability
Departure & Return
|Grand Canyon West TerminalSelf-departure, 30 minutes prior to departure||Depature time between 7:00 am to 14:00 pm. The final departure time based on the voucher|
- Passengers drive to the Grand Canyon West Rim for check-in and boarding
- The West Rim is an approximate 2.5 hour drive from Las Vegas, NV
- Flight & Boat Ride: Approximately 40 – 50 minutes
Includes & Excludes
- Meal (optional) at check-out
- Grand Canyon West Entrance Fee (Legacy)
- Landing on canyon floor
- Helicopter descent to canyon floor
- Transportation to Grand Canyon West Rim
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Arrive at the terminal 30 minutes prior for check-in.
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Departure time only for referring, different packages include different departure time:7:00am/ 7:30am/ 8:00am/ 8:30am/ 9:00am/ 9:30am/10:00am/ 10:30am/ 11:00am/ 11:30am/ 12:00pm/ 12:30pm/ 13:00pm/ 13:30pm/ 14:00pm
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Passengers weighing 300lbs (136.36kg / 21.43 stone) or more will be charged a fee for an additional comfort seat. This fee is based on the product and ranges from $50 to $200.
- ALL FLIGHT TIMES LISTED ON THIS SITE ARE APPROXIMATE. OUR OPERATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION DUE TO LACK OF PASSENGER DEMAND, WEATHER, ETC
- Please note : Seasonal Supplements and Fuel Surcharge may apply and are subject to change without notice.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction