Las Vegas High Roller Ticket at The LINQ (Skip The Line)LV-T-8970
Dates & Prices
Shining bright on the Las Vegas Strip, the 550-foot-tall High Roller is the world's largest observation wheel.
This stunning Las Vegas attraction provides tourists and locals alike the ride of a lifetime. The epic wheel is the crown jewel of The LINQ, the Strip's all-new outdoor shopping, dining and entertainment district. The High Roller has 28 spherical, Italian-handcrafted glass-enclosed cabins, each weighing 44,000 pounds.
- Passengers can enjoy breathtaking Las Vegas views in a 30-minute ride, the time it takes for the entire wheel to rotate. Additionally, each air-conditioned cabin is equipped with two benches for seating. Each stylish, modern-styled cabin holds up to 40 people, totaling 1,120 at full capacity. Whether flying solo or renting out a cabin for a wedding or private party, each 44,000-pound pod features dynamic music and video shows as riders take in the 360-degree sights. There's also an adjacent wheelhouse that guests can reserve for private parties and banquets.
- Parallel to Las Vegas Boulevard, the massive wheel dazzles with more than 2,000 LED lights and serves as The LINQ's sparkling focal point. The ever-changing colors are such a beauty and display a nightly glorious light show. The lights turn on starting at dusk and stay on until early morning. Lights range from bright pink, turquoise, purple, green and white, as well as color combinations. If you’re not busy admiring the scenery, each cabin comes equipped with eight monitor screens playing video and music shows.
- In the center of the Las Vegas street, The High Roller is the investment of 550 million focus on the development of shopping, catering, entertainment projects. The High Roller, it's absolutely a Las Vegas scenic spot that can't be missed!
Day PassAvailable Time: 11.30-17.00
All-time PassAll-time Pass
Departure & Return
|High RollerGuests can exchange for High Roller Ticket(s) at the "Ticket Office" entrance which is located next to the High Roller||11:30 – 02:00||3545 Las Vegas Blvd South|
- Exchange for High Roller Ticket(s) at the "Ticket Office" entrance which is located next to the High Roller
Includes & Excludes
- Admission tickets (including tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop off, Guests need to go on their own
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Anytime pass can be used before the 12/31/2020 on the tickets.
- Booking cannot be refunded or modified once confirmed.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction