Empire State Building Ticket, Skip The LinesNY-T-322
Dates & Prices
- Stepping into the lobby of the Empire State Building is an experience of its own. This historic landmark has been restored with stunning Art Deco ceiling murals, and above the front desk is one of the most famous images anywhere in New York City, a depiction of the building itself with beams of light radiating from the mast
- Head to the second floor Visitors Center to buy or print tickets and pass through a security check point. An elevator ride to the 80th floor presents the Dare to Dream exhibit that captures the building s history, engineering and construction work. See period photographs, architectural sketches, construction notes and more, all paying tribute to the more than 3,400 workers who helped to create this building.
- The final elevator ride arrives at the 86th-floor Main Deck and the highest open-air observatory in New York. This is the center of it all. Enjoy 360-degree views of New York and beyond Central Park, the Hudson River, the Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square, the Statue of Liberty and so much more.
102nd-floor Observatory: Admission tickets to the 102nd-floor observatory are sold at the observatory ticket office, on the 2nd floor of the building. Admission costs USD 20.00 in addition to regular admission tickets.
- Enjoy the all-inclusive Empire State Building experience, including the newly renovated art-deco lobby and the sustainability and historical exhibits.
Empire State Building
Departure & Return
|Empire State BuildingYou are not allowed to enter the building after 1:15pm.||08:00am-02:00pm||350 Fifth Avenue, New York City, NY 10118|
- Duration: normally around 2 hours
- The ticket is valid for flexible date within 10 month after your purchase.
- Printed and mobile ticket are both accepted to enter into the Empire State Building.
Includes & Excludes
- General Skip The Line Ticket
- Access to the 86th Floor Observation Deck
- Downloadable audio guide operated in 9 languages, including Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese,
- Admission to the 102nd Observatory Deck (You can purchase it on site.)
- Food and drinks
- Once your order confirmed, there is no cancellation. Your ticket is valid for 10 month. You can plan to visit Empire State Building at any of your convenient time.
- You are not allowed to bring any luggage and huge bags into the building.
- Empire State Building is wheelchair-accessible. Service dogs, motorized and non-motorized wheelchairs are permitted
- Children under 6 years old are free to entering the building, but have to be accompanied with adults.
- The general ticket excludes the admission to 102nd floor. However, you can purchase it on site, normally around $30.
- Peak entrance times are between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM, as well as 1 hour before after sunset. Please plan your trip properly.
- Non-refundable reservations cannot be cancelled or modified once submitted.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction