Manhattan Experience Highlights tourNY1-7295
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: New York
- Leave: New York
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
Discover Manhattan from top to bottom
|Day 1||Half Day Manhattan Tour||New York / Brooklyn Bridge / Central Park / The Cathedral Church of St John the Divine / Fifth Avenue / Rockefeller Center / Statue of Liberty||
Half Day Manhattan Tour
On the designated pick-up area
The Cathedral Church of St John the Divine
Statue of Liberty
Discover Manhattan from top to bottom in half a day with the Manhattan Experience Highlights tour
Discover Manhattan from top to bottom in half a day with the Manhattan Experience Highlights tour. Take in all of the sights and attractions of "The Big City" with your personal guide, who will provide fun facts and stories about NYC along the way.
New York City can be daunting. We recommend spending the first half of your day on this 4 hour tour, viewing the highlights and acquainting yourself with the various neighborhoods. Once finished, you will walk away with new facts, history, stories and some NYC street savvy
You'll get to visit Times Square, Madison Square Garden, Flatiron building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Battery Park, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Brooklyn Bridge, Central Park, Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Grant's Tomb, Harlem, Museum Mile, Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Empire State Building and more
Things to Know
- Starting Time: 09:30, Ending Time: 13:30, Duration: 4 hours
Departure & Return
|Gray Line visitors center'||9:30||777 8th Avenue between 47th & 48th Streets||Please arrive 30 mins prior|
Includes & Excludes
- Double decker bus
- The narration of guide
- Food and beverages
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Starting Time: 09:30, Ending Time: 13:30, Duration: 4 hours
- It is recommended that you make a reservation 3 working days before departure, We will complete your itinerary confirmation and information reply within 24 hours. In case of rush hour, will not exceed more than 3 working days. If sold out, we will provide you with other options or cancel the order.
- Passengers are not present or didn't use the product on that very day will be automatically considered as giving up the product with no refund
- If you have other needs, Please contact or call for advice at the time of booking.
- Please be sure to check in at least 30 minutes prior to anticipated departure at the Gray Line CitySightseeing New York Visitor Center located at 777 8th Avenue (between 47th & 48th Streets). Please be sure to present your email voucher to the Gray Line CitySightseeing New York Representative at the Visitor Center
- All Manhattan Experience (8 hrs, 6 hrs and 4hrs) are now done on a double decker bus
- This tour is operated by local travel company in English, may cancel due to weather, couldn't reach the minimum number etc, even after receiving voucher, in that case customer can get full refund or reschedule
- For tours including hotel pick up will need guests to reconfirm with local operator, if not the booking may be canceled.If customers didn't make reconfirm with local operator, cause the booking being canceled，wannar hold no responsibility
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction