1-Hour The Statue of Liberty Citysightseeing Cruise (E-voucher)NY-T-2894
Dates & Prices
Your 60-minute cruise takes you down the Hudson River to the Statue of Liberty before turning back. Along the way, learn about the sites and New York’s history from an informative guide on board, and keep your camera out and ready.
Get a prime vantage point of the majestic Statue of Liberty, as your captain pulls up within 100 feet (30 meters) of the monument. Pass by Ellis Island and learn about its historic role in American immigration. Set your sights on One World Trade Center, the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere at a height of 1,776 feet (541 meters). Sail past the World Financial Center (renamed Brookfield Place in 2014 after renovations), home to corporation giants like Merrill Lynch, RBC Capital Markets and American Express.
- Explore New York Harbor on a one-hour commentated cruise with fantastic views of the Statue of Liberty, Manhattan Skyline and Brooklyn Bridge. Learn about New York's history while seeing the sights and getting an overview of this world-famous city. Just sit back and relax in the luxurious surroundings of the ZEPHYR yacht while taking in the beautiful scenery.
Empire State Building
Statue of Liberty
South Street Seaport
The Manhattan Bridge
New York Harbor
ChildSame as Adult
Departure & Return
|Boarding: Pier 78||Pier 78, 455 12th Ave, New York, NY 10018|
|Back to the departure point|
- Duration: (At most) 60 minutes
- Guests can board the ship with electronic ticket scanning code
- Passangers could decide your boarding time as you like, and please arrive at the departure point to exchange ticket at least 45 minutes earlier
- The ticket is valid until 2019-12-31
- Pier 78, 455 12th Ave, New York, NY 10018
Includes & Excludes
- The Statue of Liberty Citysightseeing Cruise
- Hotel pickup
- All personal expenses
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- No wheelchair accessable.
- The ticket is non-refundable once confirmed.
- This trip only includes sightseeing cruise.
- For passangers who buy tickets taken by customers, we suggest you boarding at Pier 78 and disembarking at the same pier, because there are two stops en route, and you are not able to back to the ship if disembarking. You could only board after exchange your ticket at Pier 78.
- For passangers who buy E-voucher, please exchange your ticket at the Pier 78, ticket office with your printed voucher.
- Booking cannot be refunded or modified once confirmed.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction