San Francisco CityPASS®SF-T-2320
Dates & Prices
CityPASS booklets are good for 9 consecutive days starting with the first day of use
San Francisco attractions:
Cable car and Muni public transportation
The San Francisco Municipal Railway (Muni) provides transportation to all CityPASS attractions as well as the Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf and Chinatown. The passport entitles you to ride any Municipal Railway passenger vehicle including cable cars, streetcars and buses. Ride as many times a day as you wish. Valid for three consecutive days.
Blue and Gold Fleet Bay Cruise
A narrated 1-hour tour sails under the Golden Gate Bridge and offers views of the city skyline, Coit Tower and Alcatraz. Blue and Gold Fleet boats depart daily, year-round, from Pier 39.
California Academy of Sciences
This innovative building features exciting exhibits including a 90-foot diameter Rainforest dome, the ever-popular Swamp, the Foucault Pendulum, California Coast Marine Sanctuary and many, many more.
Aquarium of the Bay
Explore the wonders of San Francisco Bay as you walk through Aquarium of the Bay's 300 feet of crystal clear tunnels surrounded by 20,000 of the bay's most fascinating marine animals. Touch live leopard sharks, bat rays, and an amazing variety of tide pool animals. Aquarium of the Bay is an adventure you're sure to remember.
- Option ticket-choice of: Exploratorium Come visit Pier 15, home of the new Exploratorium, the global leader in informal learning, igniting curiosity and inspiring creativity in people of all ages. Explore nearly 600 hands-on exhibits, including 150 new experiences, and enjoy breathtaking views of the city and bay in the spectacular glass-and-steel Bay Observatory. Or: Legion of Honor The Legion of Honor's European art collection includes favorites such as sculptures by Rodin and a masterpiece selection of French impressionist painting. and de Young Museum Originally founded in 1895 in the Golden Gate Park, this cherished attraction was rebuilt into a state-of-the-art facility designed by the renowned Swiss architecture firm Herzog and de Meuroon and Fong&Chan architects in San Francisco. The new de Young showcases priceless collections of American art from the 17th to the 20th centuries, as well as art of the native Americas, Africa and Pacific.
Please note: If you choose the Legion of Honor and deYoung option, you must visit both museums on the same day.
- Note: Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for children, however this may not be cost saving.
The Golden Gate Bridge
Monterey Bay Aquarium
Departure & Return
|You must exchange your voucher at ANY ONE OF THE LISTED ATTRACTIONS|
|3-Day Cable Car and Muni Bus Passport||SFMTA Customer Service Center: 11 S. Van Ness Avenue San Francisco, CA 94103|
|California Academy of Sciences||Cable Cars: approx. 6am-1am; Streetcars (F line): approx. 5am-1am; Most other Muni routes follow similar hours; some operate 24 hours. Muni operates 365 days a year; see website for details.||55 Music Concourse Dr San Francisco, CA 94118|
|Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure||Bay Cruise Adventure is available 7 days a week; frequent daily departures.� RocketBoat is seasonal and runs May-October. Departure times vary by day and season, and special holiday hours apply; see website for details. No service on Christmas Day.||Beach Street & The Embarcadero San Francisco, CA 94133|
|Aquarium of the Bay||Daily, 10am-8pm Closed Christmas Day. Hours may vary; visit website to confirm current hours.||PIER 39 2 Beach St San Francisco, CA 94133|
|San Francisco Museum of Modern Art — SFMOMA||Fri-Tue, 10am-5pm Thu, 10am-9pm Closed Wednesdays. Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.||151 3rd St. San Francisco, CA 94103|
|EXPLORATORIUM||Tue-Sun, 10am-5pm Open Thursday evenings 6pm-10pm for ages 18+ only; cash bar. Closed most Mondays, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Special Monday holiday hours may apply; see website for details.||Pier 15 San Francisco, CA 94111|
- All tickets are Nontransferable and Non-refundable
- A voucher you buy today must be exchanged for a booklet within 6 months of purchase；your Atlanta CityPASS booklets are good for 9 consecutive days starting with the first day of use
- To learn more please check official link: http://zh.citypass.com/san-francisco
- New York CityPASS does not need to print a Voucher to exchange tickets. Guests can show the electronic ticket (Voucher) sent by us on their mobile phones and scan the code to access the included scenic spots.
Includes & Excludes
- 3-day unlimited use of the Cable Cars and Muni public transportation
- Blue and Gold Fleet Bay Cruise
- California Academy of Sciences
- Aquarium of the Bay
- Choice ticket: Exploratorium OR de Young + Legion of Honor Fine Arts Museums (general admission to either museum, or both if visited on the same day)
- Free "Fun Pack" with discounted offers at Pier 39, discounts on GoCar Tours and a free return ferry ticket from Tiburon or Sausalito when you book a bike tour, 15% off savings certificate plus a free gift with US$200 or more purchase at Bloomingdales
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us.
- Tickets are void if removed from the booklet. Each attraction will remove their ticket upon entrance. Note: the CityPASS provides one admission to each attraction per person
- If you require assistance finding a specific tour, please contact us for more information.
- Just note that you may run into a line when redeeming your voucher during peak times. And, it’s always a good idea to bring your ID (attractions may ask for it).
- All tickets are Nontransferable and Non-refundable
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction