1-Day Indian Country Adventure (West Grand Canyon) Tour fly from Las VegasLV1-10580
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
Flight take off at 6 or 9 o'clock
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Flight from Boulder Terminal to Grand Canyon West and return to Boulder Terminal
- Aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the Colorado River
- Plenty of time for shopping, photos, and exploration
|Day 1||Indian Country Adventure||Guano Point / Eagle Point / Grand Canyon West Rim / Grand Canyon National Park|
Indian Country Adventure
Grand Canyon West Rim
Grand Canyon National Park
The Indian Country Adventure takes guests on a spectacular Grand Canyon Airplane tour from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon West Rim located within the Hualapai Nation. Your adventure begins with a 35-minute fixed-wing flight to the Grand Canyon. This airborne journey includes fantastic aerial sights of Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, and the Colorado River along the way. Upon arrival to the West Rim, enjoy a complimentary hop-on/hop-off shuttle service for easy transportation between the various points of interest in the area. Two of the most scenic destinations at the West Rim are Eagle Point and Guano Point, both accessible on this tour.
Both of these incredible viewpoints offer the chance to marvel at the brilliant, two-billion-year-old canyon walls. Eagle Point is also home to the world-renowned Skywalk bridge and a Native American cultural village. Here, guests can explore various exhibits as well as ancient dwellings of many area tribes. A meal is provided and can be enjoyed during your visit at the Grand Canyon West. Return via airplane to our Las Vegas terminal and prepare for complimentary transport back to your hotel.
•Tour Duration: Approximately 7 hours hotel-to-hotel
•Flight Duration:Approximately 70 minutes
•Hotel Pick-Up: Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
•Check-In: Upon arrival, check in at our private air tour terminal.
•Flight : An approximate 35-minute flight to Grand Canyon West
•Self-Guided Tour: Approximately 4 hours spent at the Grand Canyon
•Meal :A meal is provided to be enjoyed at your convenience during your Grand Canyon visit.
•Return Flight & Hotel Transfers: An approximate 35-minute flight back to the terminal. Upon return, you will board a motorcoach for transport to your hotel.
Flight take off at 6 or 9 o'clockRandomly arrange 6 or 9 o'clock departure time. Flight time on that day is greatly affected by the weather. Please confirm the order.
Flight take off about 11 o'clockThe departure time at 11 o'clock is greatly affected by the weather on that day. Please confirm the order.
Departure & Return
|Most major hotels located on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown area||The pickup time will be confirmed as the voucher||Please note your hotel information in detail when booking (name, address)|
- Please provide each passengers's name and body weight
Includes & Excludes
- Flight from Las Vegas area to Grand Canyon West
- Meal included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Plenty of time for shopping, photos, and exploration
- Admission ticket of Grand Canyon West Rim
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Self-expense activities in Grand Canyon West Rim
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification. Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction