1-Day Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las VegasGW1-10830
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: Las Vegas
- Leave: Las Vegas
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Breathtaking views of the Hoover Dam, Grand Wash Cliffs, Grapevine Mesa, and Grand Canyon West
- An unforgettable champagne picnic with time to explore and Canyon landing 4,000 feet below the rim
- EC130 helicopter with luxurious comfort and wraparound windows
|Day 1||Grand Celebration Tour||Grand Canyon National Park / Grand Canyon West Rim / Hoover Dam / Mead Lake / Grand Canyon|
Grand Celebration Tour
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon West Rim
The Grand Celebration is the crown jewel of our vast selection of helicopter tours. It is easily the most popular and regularly sells out several weeks in advance. This magnificent helicopter ride provides stunning aerial views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Grand Canyon West. Additionally, passengers will experience an exhilarating landing at the bottom of the canyon on our private plateau overlooking the mighty Colorado River. Upon landing, our guests will enjoy a champagne picnic with refreshments and have ample time to explore the awe-inspiring grandeur that is the Grand Canyon. The Grand Celebration is truly a sightseeing experience unlike any other!
•Tour Duration: Approximately 4-4.5 hours hotel-to-hotel
•Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
•Time spent at the canyon: Approximately 30 minutes
•Hotel Pick-Up:Passengers are picked up from most major Las Vegas hotels.
•Check-In: Check in at our state-of-the-art terminal in Boulder City.
•Flight: Once in the air, you will fly over the world-famous Hoover Dam and Lake Mead on your way to Grand Canyon West, Guano Point, and Eagle Point.
•Landing Touch: down and disembark at our exclusive landing site 4,000 feet below the rim of the Grand Canyon.
•Exploration and Meal:Enjoy a champagne picnic and time to explore the surrounding area.
•Return Flight and Hotel:Board the helicopter for your return flight. Upon arrival at the terminal, you will check in with the transportation desk and board a shuttle back to your hotel.
Departure & Return
|Most major Las Vegas hotels.||The pickup time will be confirmed as the voucher||Please note your hotel information in detail when booking (name, address)|
- Please provide your hotel information in detail
- Tour duration is around 6-6.5 hours, not including hotel transfers
- Flight Duration: Approximately 70 minutes
Includes & Excludes
- Helicopter flight to Grand Canyon West Rim on state-of-the-art EcoStar helicopter
- Views of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, Colorado River, and Grand Canyon West Rim
- Landing on canyon floor (approximately 30 minutes)
- Champagne picnic lunch
- Complimentary hotel transfers
- Gratuities (recommended)
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government issued forms of identification.
- Water: You may bring a bottle of water, however the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- Request a front seat is free. But your request once confirmed, the payment will be processed at the check-in counter prior to departure. The front seats are limited so that we cannot guarantee the request will be completed.
- Wear sensible shoes. The ground at the Grand Canyon is rough, rocky and uneven. It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
- Passengers weighing 300lbs (136.36kg / 21.43 stone) or more will be charged a fee for an additional comfort seat. This fee is based on the product and ranges from $50 to $200.
- FAA requires each passenger to present a government issued photo identification card in order to board an aircraft, such as a driver's license or passport.
- ALL FLIGHT TIMES LISTED ON THIS SITE ARE APPROXIMATE. OUR OPERATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CANCELLATION DUE TO LACK OF PASSENGER DEMAND, WEATHER, ETC
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction