1-Day Monterey and Carmel Tour (Optional Aquarium Add-on) from San FranciscoSF1-10884
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
Monterey & Carmel
- Departure: San Francisco
- Leave: San Francisco
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Save $10 - Add the world famous Monterey Bay Aquarium!
- Travel with us down California’s rugged coast, known as Highway 1 to the Monterey and Carmel region!
|Day 1||Cannery Row→Pacific Grove→Monterey Bay Aquarium→17 Mile Scenic Drive||San Francisco / Silicon Valley / 17 Mile Drive / Aquarium of the Bay||
Cannery Row→Pacific Grove→Monterey Bay Aquarium→17 Mile Scenic Drive
17 Mile Drive
Aquarium of the Bay
This stunning drive affords one amazing view after another. Enjoy the winding roads down the coastline as you sit comfortably in our luxury tour coach. Soak in a bit of California history at Cannery Row. Enjoy the many local seafood restaurants and shopping options during a stop in Monterey.
***Entrance ticket to Monterey Bay Aquarium included in tour price. You save $10.00 OFF the box office price at the Aquarium!***
Continuing on down the coast, take in the cliffside outlooks of Pacific Grove, 17 Mile Scenic Drive, and even enjoy the views from the world-renowned Pebble Beach Golf Course. Next, we venture to Carmel-by-the-Sea where you will experience the sweeping views of this very quaint, art-loving town.
17 Mile Scenic Drive entrance fee included in tour price.
(17-Mile Drive will be closed during Pro Golf Tournaments)
We invite you to join us on this wondrously scenic tour as you enjoy bits of California’s history and pristine vista points of interest.
Monterey’s Cannery Row
Monterey’s Old Fisherman’s Wharf
Monterey Bay Aquarium (Admission included at a discounted rate; You save $10.00!)
Pebble Beach Golf Resort
Carmel by the Sea
Things to Know
- 17-Mile Drive will be closed during Pro Golf Tournaments
Monterey & Carmel
Monterey & Carmel+Aquarium ticketSave $10 at the Aquarium than field price
Departure & Return
|Most San Francisco Hotels pickup||Pickup details will be included in your voucher||Please include hotel details/any additional pick up notes in the comments field. We will contact you to provide additional instructions at tour confirmation.|
|Tower Tours Main Office||Pickup details will be included in your voucher||288 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94133||Self-departure|
- Duration: 11 hours
Includes & Excludes
- Entrance fee into 17 Mile Scenic Drive
- Complimentary door-to-door hotel shuttle service from most San Francisco hotels, and SFO airport-area hotels with advance notice.
- Live tour guide narration in English
- Local Taxes
- Monterey Bay Aquarium, available for additional cost (available when booking)
- Tour Guide Gratuities; recommended
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Please meet at the Tower Tours Main Office located at 288 Beach Street (Corner of Mason Street) at Fisherman's Wharf at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled tour departure. Complimentary hotel shuttle pick up is available with advance notice.
- Tour itinerary subject to change based on winery appointments, private event schedules, road closures, etc
- Guest required to confirm tour details at least 24 hours prior to tour date; Missed tours may not be rescheduled, and subject to availability and a rescheduling fee
- Tour prices increase April 1, 2019 for Summer Season; For most accurate pricing, please select a specific travel date.
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction