1-Day Silicon Valley Tech Tour From San FranciscoSF1-10888
- Earn Points
- Apply Points
- Departure: San Francisco
- Leave: San Francisco
- Duration: 1 Day(s)
Dates & Prices
- Visit Google Campus and Google Bikes, Google Gear Shop, Google Android Statue, Apple Campus, Facebook “Thumbs Up” Sign, Computer History Museum
|Day 1||Silicon Valley||Silicon Valley / San Francisco|
Visit the Computer History Museum, Apple campus, Google campus, and the famous Facebook “like” sign.
Want to see where it all began? Let us take you back in time while driving you into the future for a day tour of Silicon Valley. We’ll start the day with a visit to the world-famous Apple campus and then off to the Computer History Museum where you’ll get a chance to see some of the first mega-computers and commercially-produced machines. Next up, take a selfie in front of the Google Campus and shop at the company’s gift shop, then head over to Palo Alto for lunch, and check-in at Facebook in the afternoon before “commuting” back to San Francisco.
8:00am – 9:00am: Pick up from San Francisco hotels
Morning: First, head down and shop to your heart’s content at the original Apple Store at the world-famous headquarters of Apple. Next, Head into the Computer History Museum where you will learn the history of tech in California and see some of the world’s first computers! Your admission is included in the tour. Enjoy lunch on your own at the museum cafe.
Mid-Day: You’ll be dropped off to explore the Google Campus and browse the Gear Shop. You can also “check in” at the famous Facebook Thumbs-Up sign!
Approx 5:00pm: Return to your San Francisco hotel.
Silicon Valley Tech Tour Additional Information:
Silicon Valley Tip: Google, Apple, Facebook, and other possible stops on this tour are places of business, and people are working in the buildings. Tour operator is able to bring you to see many of the public areas, but you will not be allowed into the working buildings on the campuses. (Sample itinerary only, subject to change based on conditions beyond control.)
Departure & Return
|Hotel Pickup||Pickup details will be included in your voucher||Please include hotel details/any additional pick up notes in the comments field. We will contact you to provide additional instructions at tour confirmation.|
- Duration: 9 Hours
Includes & Excludes
- Computer History Museum entrance fee
- Complimentary shuttle service your hotel
- Live tour guide narration
- Local taxes
- Free time to explore Google Campus, Facebook Sign, and more Visit downtown Palo Alto and experience startup culture
- Gratuities; recommended
The above out-of-pocket project price is for reference only. Admission prices in Optional Activities section may not be up-to-date, and the price is subject to your guide.
- Itinerary subject to change due to conditions beyond control (special events; traffic delays, etc). While we guarantee that we’ll do our best to provide you with all of the highlights within this itinerary (conditions permitting), we do not guarantee them in a specific order; Toilet not available on vehicle.
- Child seats are required for all children under the age of 8 and/or weighing less than 60lb (27kg).
- Tour prices increase April 1, 2019 for Summer Season; For most accurate pricing, please select a specific travel date.
- Guest required to confirm tour details at least 24 hours prior to tour date; Missed tours may not be rescheduled, and subject to availability and a rescheduling fee
Special Date Price
|FromFri Dec 20, 2019|
ToSun Dec 22, 2019
|FromFri Dec 27, 2019|
ToSun Dec 29, 2019
How to Book
Reserve and Pay OnlineImmediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
Low Price Guarantee
This website offers phenomenal rates on all activities, tours, and vacation packages. In fact, within 48 hours of booking, if you find a lower online rate for an identical booking, we’ll pay you the difference. The lower rate must be available to the general public and in the same currency as your original reservation.
Within 72 hours of booking, if you find this site lowers the price of the same tour you booked, we'll refund the price difference with equal value credits. Those credits can be applied in your next purchase.
Reservation ProcessingThough in most cases, your reservation is confirmed quickly, it may take at most 3 days to fully arrange the trip.
Once confirmed, we will send you E-voucher via email. Please double check and make sure the booking information in the E-voucher is correct.
In case the booking cannot be confirmed subject to availability of seats, customer service will contact you to reschedule or cancel without charge. In case the tour price varies after booking, customer service will inform the price difference and you can choose to compensate the price difference or cancel the booking.
If you need to arrange or book other related trips, for example arrival/departure flights, ferry, bus transportation, and etc., please do this after the current booking is fully confirmed.
No part or full refund / compensation would be offered for reservations made before the tour is fully confirmed.
Enjoy Your TripThis site cooperates with top local tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers.
We recommend all our passengers to avail travel insurance to protect themselves against personal, natural, or manmade exigencies of all kind (including medical & family emergencies, accidents, flight delays, traffic delays, theft or loss of personal property & life, acts of terrorism, natural calamities etc.) that may affect you from participating in our tours or arise while on tour.
We do not recommend baby under two years old, people over seventy years old, pregnant woman, people in a low state of health to participate the tour. Our tour guide are not trained or licensed to work in specific scenarios and you need to independently bear risks and obligations on your own. Please take care of your personal belongings during the tour. This site assumes no responsibility for any loss or damages of your personal belongings.
Print Your E-voucher
Once E-voucher is received, please double check and ensure that the booking information is correct. You need to print out the voucher or show the E-voucher to tour guide when participating the tour.
In case of any possible delays, please contact tour operator or customer service immediately. We will cooperate with different parties to catch you up with the tour. You may need to pay the transportation expense to the next meet point. No part or full refund/compensation will be offered for unnoticed delays or no show.
Once the booking is confirmed, an absence or failure to show up on the scheduled date is NO SHOW. No show is non-refundable.
|Cancellation Period||Service Charge|
|7 days prior to tour departure date||Non-refundable|
|8 - 14 days prior to tour departure date||50% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|15 - 29 days prior to tour departure date||70% tour cost paid will be refunded|
|30 or more days prior to tour departure date||90% tour cost paid will be refunded|
- Cancel the entire order.
- Reschedule tour departure date. Subject to availability of seats, modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges. This request will not be accepted if the tour start date is less than 7 days from the date of change request being made.
- Change to a different tour. Possible only 31 days prior to the tour departure date. Modification service fee will be applicable over & above the cancellation charges applicable.
- Reduce the number of travelers.
- $25 modification service fee will apply each time you modify the order. No modification request will be accepted 7 days period before the tour departure date.
- Acceptable modification includes changing pickup location, adding more number of travelers (subject to availability of seats), changing contact information and/or flight information.
- Except $25 modification fee, cancellation rules apply to the price difference when the total tour cost is reduced after modification.
- Lowest online price
- 48hr price protection
- Extra award credits
- Secure transaction